Cast Your Vote
It's just a few weeks until Election Day, are you ready? In our completely reimagined Cast Your Vote you'll discover what it takes to become an informed voter--from knowing where you stand on important issues to uncovering what you need to know about candidates.
This new version of Cast Your Vote allows you to:
- Watch candidates engage with issues in Town Hall debates
- Collect candidate notes through in-game apps
- Identify issues that matter to you and rate candidate responses
- New features: voice over, Spanish translation, glossary
- Player support through the Candidate Notes Analyzer
Cast Your Vote Extension Pack! Make your students’ gameplay more meaningful with activities designed specifically for Cast Your Vote. The easy-to-use Extension Pack—now complete with English language learner (ELL) supports—helps you give context and purpose to the game and reinforce the game's concepts. That means deeper learning for students and best practices around game-centered learning for you!
- Establish, explain and apply criteria useful in selecting political leaders.
- Evaluate candidates based on their qualifications, experience, voting record, endorsements, and messaging.
- Evaluate information and arguments from various sources to identify stands taken by candidates on issues.
- Compare different perspectives and prioritize issues according to personal views.