Looking For The Best Way To Contact iCivics? Look No Further!
Our priority is to make sure that you’re able to find what you need and get in touch with the right person from our team. So, what can we help you with?
Not sure how to navigate our site?
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions. There you’ll find information about how to use iCivics, register your students, and assign games and activities.
Experiencing a technical issue?
- We’ve addressed and provided solutions for the most common technical issues on our Help Desk.
- If you’re still in need of help or if you’re experiencing something particularly tricky, submit a support request and someone from our team will reach out to help you.
Press and media inquiries?
- Please connect with iCivics’ media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in supporting our work?
- Click here to donate now or, if you are interested in learning more about donating to iCivics, we invite you to email our Chief Development Officer, Molly Morrison.
Want to share feedback? There’s nothing we love more!
- Fill out our contact form with your feedback or suggestions. We’ll pass your message on to the appropriate team member to review.
Interested in connecting with us?
- If you are an educator, check out our Educator Network or Facebook group for iCivics teachers
- If you are a partner or looking to partner with iCivics, we invite you to email our Director of Partnerships, Julie Silverbrook
Questions about professional development or affiliate products?
- Contact email@example.com
Invest in iCivics today
iCivics works to ensure every student in America receives a quality and engaging civic education and graduates from high school well prepared and enthusiastic for citizenship
With your support, that vision is within our reach. Today, more than 120,500 teachers and 7.6 million students in all 50 states utilize iCivics’ innovative and free online resources. We rely entirely on philanthropy to keep those resources free and relevant. Your tax-deductible donation will help us further our reach and deepen our impact on student engagement in civic life.