Cast Your Vote
Election Day is coming, are your students prepared to vote? In our completely reimagined Cast Your Vote, students will discover what it takes to become an informed voter — from knowing where they stand on important issues to uncovering what they need to know about candidates.
This new version of Cast Your Vote allows your students to:
- Learn about the importance of local elections
- Watch candidates discuss important issues in Town Hall debates
- Identify issues that matter to them and rate candidates' stances
- Collect their own notes on candidates within an in-game app
For students with visual or mobile impairments: This game offers a keyboard navigation mode, as well as a screen reader to supplement the use of sound effects and voiceover. You can access these tools via the dropdown menu in the top left corner of the game screen.
For English Language Learners: Use the support tool, Spanish translation, voiceover and glossary.
Cast Your Vote Extension Pack
Activities and teaching tools to reinforce key game concepts.
- Establish, explain and apply criteria useful in selecting political leaders.
- Evaluate candidates based on their qualifications, experience, voting record, endorsements, and messaging.
- Evaluate information and arguments from various sources to identify stands taken by candidates on issues.
- Compare different perspectives and prioritize issues according to personal views.