Teachers can now assign pre/post-game quizzes to get insight into what students are learning by playing Win the White House. Learn more about the assessment tool before assigning.
This refreshed version of Win the White House challenges your students to simulate their own presidential campaign by:
- Building arguments to support timely issues that are relevant to them
- Strategically raise funds to support their campaign
- Keeping campaign momentum through targeted media campaigns and personal appearances
- Polling local voters to see what issues resonate
Students will also meet a new campaign manager, named Ana, who will guide them through the process.
For English and Multilingual Learners: Use the support tool, Spanish translation, voiceover and glossary.
Explore all of our free election curriculum and teaching resources at our Election Headquarters.
- Explain the electoral process (primary and general elections, Electoral College)
- Identify the influence of the media in forming public opinion
- Analyze how parts of a whole interact to produce outcomes in complex systems
This Game is included in the following units: