Win the White House
This refreshed version of Win the White House challenges your students to manage their own presidential campaign by:
- Building arguments to support timely issues that are relevant to them
- Strategically raise funds to support their campaign
- Keeping campaign momentum through targeted media campaigns and personal appearances
- Polling local voters to see what issues resonate
Students will also meet a new campaign manager, named Ana, who will guide them through the process.
The new version includes a Spanish translation, voiceover and glossary for English Language Learners.
Win the White House Extension Pack
Activities and teaching tools to reinforce key game concepts.
- Explain the electoral process (primary and general elections, Electoral College)
- Identify the influence of the media in forming public opion
- Analyze how parts of a whole interact to produce outcomes in complex systems