Win the White House
This refreshed version of Win the White House challenges your students to simulate their own presidential campaign by:
- Building arguments to support timely issues that are relevant to them
- Strategically raise funds to support their campaign
- Keeping campaign momentum through targeted media campaigns and personal appearances
- Polling local voters to see what issues resonate
Students will also meet a new campaign manager, named Ana, who will guide them through the process.
For English Language Learners: Use the support tool, Spanish translation, voiceover and glossary.
Explore all of our free election curriculum and teaching resources at our Election Headquarters.
- Explain the electoral process (primary and general elections, Electoral College)
- Identify the influence of the media in forming public opinion
- Analyze how parts of a whole interact to produce outcomes in complex systems