Tune in to this free webinar, hosted by iCivics’ Director of Educator Engagement Natacha Scott, to learn about the iCivics resources available to support teachers and school leaders in bringing high-quality civic education experiences to students throughout your district.
You’ll leave the webinar with a deeper understanding of:
- The free K–12 instructional materials iCivics offers, including: standards-aligned curriculum units and lesson plans, games, DBQuests, WebQuests, and student-facing videos
- How to use our bite-sized PD videos to support your teachers with using iCivics in the classroom
- Literacy connections in the civics classroom
- How to use iCivics resources to teach about upcoming events, such as Constitution Day
- Resources and strategies for engaging families in your community
- How to use iCivics resources to support English Language Learners
If you’re unable to attend the live event, go ahead and register. We will email you a recording of the webinar to watch at your convenience.