Increase Scores and Pass Rates on the AP® U.S. Government and Politics Exam
Created by veteran AP Government teachers (including the four co-moderators of the popular and almost 5K-member strong AP Government Teachers Facebook group), content experts at iCivics, and tutoring experts at Study Edge, this course is designed to support teachers and students alike as they navigate the newly-designed AP course and exam.
The course features over 100 tutor videos and accompanying study guides that break down all of the essential content of the AP Government course, making it more accessible for all learners. The course also features practice items and exercises that are dedicated to the new formats of the multiple choice and free response questions on the newly redesigned exam which will be administered for the first time in 2019. These will take the form of course-aligned “Exam Edge” videos and study guides at the end of each of the course’s 15 content sections.
- Differentiated Instruction
- Flipped or Blended Classroom
- Whole Class Instruction
- Primary Tool (textbook replacement) or Supplemental Tool
- After-school Support (tutoring, homework help)
- Projector, Computer Lab, 1-to-1 Devices
- Teacher Training
- Test Prep & Review (boot camps)
- Substitute Teachers
- Any way that works for you!
What students receive
- A trusted, vetted, digital wrap-around support solution that’s been proven effective in helping students in rural, suburban, and large urban districts — and even at premiere universities like University of Florida, Clemson University, Purdue University, Syracuse University, Drexel University, California Institute of Technology, University of Illinois, and Boise State University.
- Engaging, human-led, topical support videos from certified teachers and former university professors, tutors, and college learning center staff.
- Pragmatic study guides and practice problems — written by iCivics staff and master teachers — that are aligned to the new AP® exam and designed to reinforce your instruction.
- Access to premiere content on the web as well as on the mobile-accessible and highly-rated Study Edge app (4.8 stars), which is available on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, and includes all of the same content.
- Student Information System (SIS), Learning Management System (LMS), and Single Sign-On (SSO) friendly experience.
What educators can expect
- An increase in student confidence.
- An increase in student engagement during instructional periods.
- Data and insights into student usage of the digital service.
- Timely supplemental resources for when your students need it most — nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Better student outcomes, increased scores, and higher pass rates on the AP® exam!
- Individual teacher or student account - $14.95 per month
- Single Classroom License - $95 per classroom per year - A Classroom License includes access for the teacher as well as all of his or her students - you can simply select the annual option on the Study Edge site and student access will be included
- School Site License - $495 per school per year
It's helpful to note that when teachers and students gain access to Study Edge material they have access to any of the Study Edge courses and are not locked into a single course.
Integration is only included for School and District Licenses.
For institutional and district pricing options, and for all other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to know that iCivics receives a portion of all sales of paid-access memberships of the Study Edge AP® U.S. Government and Politics course as part of our partnership with Study Edge, at no extra cost to you. After helping to develop the Study Edge AP® U.S. Government and Politics course, we believe it to be of high-quality and consistent with our goals and overall mission. It is for those reasons that we enthusiastically recommend it to you.