Do you know how people become citizens of the United States? In iCivics’ new and improved Immigration Nation, you’ll help guide newcomers along their path to citizenship.
Opportunities to customize the gameplay experience:
- Classic or Puzzle Mode
- English language or Spanish language
- Option to hear or mute English voiceover, music, and/or sound effects
- Player support through the new Decision Compass
Now available for iPad and Android tablets!
Immigration Nation Extension Pack! Make your students’ gameplay more meaningful with activities designed specifically for Immigration Nation. The easy-to-use Extension Pack—now complete with English language learner (ELL) supports— helps you give context and purpose to the game and reinforce the game concepts. That means deeper learning for students and best practices around game-centered learning for you!
- Identify eligibility requirements for legal U.S. residence
- Use citizenship criteria to distinguish those who are already citizens from those who are not
- Describe time requirements for legal residents to become eligible to apply for citizenship