Do I Have a Right?
In iCivics’ new and improved Do I Have A Right?, you’ll run your own firm of lawyers who specialize in constitutional law. Decide if potential clients have a right, match them with the best lawyer, and win the case. The more clients you serve and the more cases you win, the faster your law firm grows.
Opportunities to customize the gameplay experience:
- Full Edition or Bill of Rights Edition
- English language or Spanish language
- Option to hear or mute English voiceover, music, and/or sound effects
Do I Have a Right? Extension Pack now available! Make your students’ gameplay more meaningful with activities designed specifically for Do I Have a Right?. The easy-to-use Extension Pack—now complete with English language learner (ELL) supports— helps you give context and purpose to the game and reinforce the game concepts. That means deeper learning for students and best practices around game-centered learning for you!
- Identify rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights and the 13th, 14th, 15th, 19th, and 26th Amendments
- Recall the specific amendment that guarantees a particular right
- Recognize complaints not involving constitutional rights