Do I Have a Right?
In Do I Have a Right? students run their own firm of lawyers specializing in constitutional law. They decide if potential clients have a right, match them with the best lawyer, and win their case. The more clients you serve and the more cases you win, and the faster your law firm grows!
Do I Have Right? includes:
- Full edition or a Bill of Rights edition
- Option to play in English language or Spanish language
- Option to hear or mute English voiceover, music, and/or sound effects
Do I Have a Right? and its Extension Pack are correlated according to WIDA's methodology using the WIDA PRIME V2 Inventory. To see how these materials best meet your ELL students' needs, click here. (Note: PRIME stands for Protocol for Review of Instructional Materials for ELLs.)
- Identify rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights and the 13th, 14th, 15th, 19th, and 26th Amendments
- Recall the specific amendment that guarantees a particular right
- Recognize complaints not involving constitutional rights