Don’t Navigate the Challenges of Teaching Alone. Apply to join the Educator Network!
December 20, 2023
While many professional learning communities exist, the iCivics Educator Network is unique. This group of energetic civics, history, government, and social studies teachers serve as champions and ambassadors for high-quality equitable civic education.
As a member of the Educator Network, you’ll be connected to fellow educators with whom to collaborate and learn from and gain access to the tools and resources you need to effectively engage your students.
“I love iCivics Educator Network because it creates a place for civics educators to gather and learn from one another… Because of these meetings, I feel empowered to use the materials and resources with authority and experience.”
~ Shari C., AP Government Teacher and iCivics Educator Network member
Join the cohort of Kindergarten to post-secondary educators from every state in the nation and learn from the broad range of experiences, diverse opinions, and valuable perspectives.
Benefits of joining the iCivics Educator Network:
- Monthly virtual Educator Network meetings where you’ll connect with other members and discuss pedagogy and teaching ideas
- Monthly email newsletter packed full of learning opportunities and resources
- First access to behind-the-scenes sneak peeks at new iCivics resources, special events, pilots, and other opportunities
- Collaboration with other teachers as part of a vibrant and supportive community
- Opportunities to share your teaching experiences with national and local media
Being a member of the Educator Network gives me added insight into best practices and helps me to troubleshoot as my students are engaging with the resources. It also introduced me to so many amazing teachers and gave us time to meet and talk about what we are doing, and why we do it. They inspire me to try new things!
~ Jennifer C., Teacher and iCivics Educator Network member
Don’t wait! The deadline to apply is January 5, 2024.