iCivics games are a fun way for kids to build and apply civics knowledge. To make iCivics games even more motivating, and to provide kids with a goal to work toward, we’ve created The Ultimate iCivics BINGO Bonanza.
HOW IT WORKS
- Print a copy of the card for each of your children playing the game. Why not print one for yourself, too, and get in on the fun with your kids?
- Let kids loose at icivics.org/games to play whichever games they want.
- Each time they play a game, have kids look for that game title on their BINGO cards and read the task. If they accomplish the task listed, they'll mark that square off on their card.
- Challenge your kids to get a traditional BINGO, with 5 squares marked off horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Up the stakes by asking kids to mark off ALL the squares.
- Parents, when your child gets a BINGO, give them a high-five, do a silly dance, post the completed BINGO card to the fridge, or even put a shout-out on social media.