Branches of Power
Do your students like running things? The new version of Branches of Power allows them to do something that no one else can: control all three branches of the U.S. government.
In Branches of Power your students will:
- Pick leaders for each branch of government
- Create a presidential agenda and learn about the executive branch powers
- Introduce bills and pass laws out of Congress
- Apply judicial review to passed laws
For English Language Learners: Use the support tool, Spanish translation, voiceover and glossary.
Branches of Power Extension Pack
Activities and teaching tools to reinforce key game concepts.
- Simulate the way separation of powers and checks and balances limit government
- Analyze the structure, functions, and processes of the legislative, executive, and judicial branches
- Illustrate the law making process at the local, state, and federal levels