Looking for election teaching tools? Find them at iCivics' Election HQ!
March 03, 2020
The road to the 2020 presidential election starts now. This is a critical time for students to learn about the election process, understand the power of their vote, and feel compelled to be an active participant in our constitutional democracy.
We encourage teachers, administrators, and parents to help facilitate learning with the resources curated at our Election HQ.
At iCivics' Election HQ, you'll find:
- Election-focused iCivics games
- Print-and-go lesson plans that include simulations, vocabulary development, graphic organizers, and active participation opportunities
- Timely infographics that provide overviews of key concepts
- WebQuests to help students connect civics concepts to the real world
- Blogs written by educators for educators
A presidential election year always brings extra, exciting teaching opportunities. iCivics is here to help you keep your students engaged and informed through November and beyond. Visit www.icivics.org/election anytime to find inspiration and support for your lessons.