Now accepting new members for the 2023 iCivics Educator Network!
January 09, 2023
You don’t have to navigate the challenges of teaching alone. At iCivics, we are committed to building a supportive community for educators across the country. The iCivics Educator Network is one of the key ways we do that.
More than just a professional development network, the iCivics Educator Network is an energetic group of civics, history, government, and social studies teachers from almost every state in the nation who serve as champions and ambassadors for high-quality equitable civic education.
“The iCivics Educator Network not only helped me develop best practices for teaching civics and government but has allowed me to collaborate with educators from across the country who have become great friends.”
~ Michael M., Social Studies Teacher and iCivics Educator Network member
Benefits of joining the iCivics Educator Network:
- A monthly email newsletter packed full of learning opportunities and resources
- Monthly virtual Educator Network meetings where you’ll connect with other members and discuss pedagogy and teaching ideas
- First access to behind-the-scenes sneak peeks at new iCivics resources, special events, pilots, and other opportunities
- The chance to share your teaching experiences with national and local media
- Collaboration with other teachers as part of a vibrant and supportive community
Don’t wait! The deadline to apply is January 27, 2023.